By visiting the Website, the User hereby acknowledges and consents to the collection, use and storage of the User’s Personal Information by the Website in the manner described in this Policy. In addition, the User also agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy while using or accessing the Website. If the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy, he/ she shall not access or use the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE USER.
The Website collects certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when Users make a contact through or on the Website or provide any comments on it. The Website may also track information provided online to provide the Services that a User requests or through any other media available on the Website for the purposes of public announcements and messages about the Services and products offered or in which a User may be interested. Such Personal Information collected may consist of information that a User provides, such as name, age, sex, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, academic qualifications, occupation, preferences, etc.
The Website also collects certain technical information such as Log Data, Analytics Code, among others that the Users do not visibly enter and that is automatically collected during the User’s use of the Website, such as the IP address, version and identification number of the App and device, browser type, browser language, the date and time of the User’s request, User’s profiles, websites visited by the User, search terms used, User’s mobile carrier and location data. This may also include information regarding how Users interact with any hyperlinks across our Services, including through any profiles or websites the Users visit, any email notifications that the Website sends to the Users directly or through any buttons or widgets on third party websites. The analytics code embedded on the Website provides periodic updates to the the Website on who is using the Website, activities being performed, device being used and location information. Such technical information collected is not associated with any Personal Information and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device. Similarly, any advertisement embedded on the Website may use the advertising code to track the usage of the App and display relevant advertisements.
The Website may also collect anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to User’s personal data (“Anonymous Data”) and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of the individual User. Such data includes unique but anonymous profiles of the Users. The Website collects one or more unique identifiers of the device where the App is installed. The Website may store this unique identifier and create a profile for the User. This is only maintained to provide updates of the App to the User.
Personal Information may also be collected from information that the Users may choose to share publicly through the Website . This includes any postings that the Users may make on the Website (including any metadata associated with such postings), any public messages sent to others, any lists that the Users create, list of people the Users follow, any postings from others that Users re-post and any tags that others create referring to the Users through or on the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Website may use the Personal Information and other information collected for any of the following purposes –
- to effectively provide the Services to the Users;
- to better understand how Users access and use the Website, on an aggregated and individualized basis, for the purposes of improving the features and functionality of the Website and to respond to the various desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to the use of the Website;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow the User to participate in surveys regarding the Website and Services;
- to maintain the quality of the Services and the App, and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- to deliver products and Services, including newsletters and email notifications, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that the User may request;
- archival or backup purposes;
- to alert the User about the products and Services including new Services, special offers, promotions, updated information and other such new or updated services that may be offered by Website and its selected partners;
- to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of the Website;
- to launch and/or open other Apps installed on the User’s device based on functionality of the App;
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as described in this Policy, Website will not rent, sell, or share the Personal Information collected from the User or through the Platform with other people or non-affiliated companies without the User’s consent, or under the following circumstances:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for Website and need access to certain Personal Information to perform their obligations such as serving ads, providing analytics, customer support, processing payments, and storing data. Any such third-party vendors receiving Personal Information of the Users would be required to maintain the confidentiality of the information received;
- to protect the rights and property or ensure the personal safety of Website, the Users or public at large;
Website may also share aggregated or anonymous information, in a form that does not directly identify the User, with any third parties. Also, if the User decides to share Website related information with any SNS, the Website may share the information based on what the User entered and decided to publish.
Website may disclose certain Personal Information if required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or court order or respond to a government request. In addition, information about the Users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, or sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the company. Users will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice of any change in ownership or uses of Personal Information, as well as any choices regarding Personal Information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Website is committed to protecting the security of any Personal Information and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Information from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, Website cannot guarantee that the Users’ Personal Information will be absolutely protected. Website’s systems and the communications networks through which User’s access the Website may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond the Website’s reasonable control. These may include computer “hacking”, data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, Website will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible. The Users hereby acknowledge and understand that all Personal Information provided to the Website is with their knowledgeable consent and at the User’s own risk.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
In the process of providing Service to its Users, Website may transfer Personal Information that it collects to affiliated entities or other third parties across borders, and from the User’s country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Any Users located in the European Union, United States or other regions outside India, with laws governing data collection and use that differ from the laws applicable in India, understand, acknowledge and consent to transferring information and permitting the transfer of information, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as the User’s jurisdiction. The Users hereby consent to the transfer of their information across countries or jurisdictions around the world.
The usage of the Website and the Services are exclusively governed by the laws of India and the jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Website expressly disclaims any implied warranties or liabilities imputed by the laws of any other jurisdiction.
The Website may, in its sole discretion, amend or revise this Policy from time to time with or without any notification. Changes or revisions in the Policy that may be made henceforth shall be published and notified accordingly. The Users are expected to review the Policy periodically to ensure that they are aware of all changes or amendments made thereto.