DEADLINE for submitting application EXTENDED till December 05, 2015!
This Course is designed for law students and budding corporate lawyers who want to fine-tune their contract drafting skills and understanding of contractual interpretation. The Course presents a unique blend of:
- theoretical aspects of contractual interpretation;
- practical aspects of drafting commercial contracts, and
- enforceability aspects of various contractual clauses before the Court of law, with the help of relevant case laws and illustrative examples.
The entire Course is based on hands-on experience of our founder and mentors currently working at some of the most reputed corporate law firms in India.
The course is divided into four parts-
- Principles of Contractual Interpretation: This part of the Course deals with the important principles of contractual interpretation with the help of various case laws from India and common law countries.
- Grammatical and other important rules for Construction of Sentences in a Contract: This is one of the very crucial components…
View original post 1,605 more words