UPDATED: Mr. Ramanbhai Mathurbhai Patel vs. State of Maharashtra & Anr., Cr. Writ Petition No. 2362/2014 (Bombay High Court, August 25, 2014) which discusses the landmark Dashrath Singh judgment delivered by Supreme Court on August 1, 2014.
Prosecution based on second or successive dishonour of cheque shall be permissible.
Territorial Jurisdiction in Cheque Bouncing Case
- K. Bhaskaran v. Sankaran Vidhyan Balan, (1999) 7 SCC 510
- Shri Ishar Alloy Steels Ltd. v. Jayaswals Neco Ltd., (2001) 3 SCC 609
- Harman Electronics Pvt.Ltd. v. National Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., (2009) 1 SCC 720
- Dashrath Rupsingh Rathore vs. State of Maharashtra, MANU/SC/0655/2014 (Supreme Court, August 1, 2014) [Summary] [Full Text]
- Mr.Ramanbhai Mathurbhai Patel vs. State of Maharashtra & Anr., Cr. Writ Petition No. 2362/2014 (Bombay High Court, August 25, 2014) [Full Text]
The period of six months provided in Section 138 (a) of the Act excludes the first day of drawl and includes the last day of the sixth month.
View original post 13 more words